Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Artist Feature-Elsie Flannigan of Red Velvet Art

Welcome to my Artist Feature where I will post about an artist that I adore. For my first feature, I thought why not start off with one of my biggest inspirations, Elsie!

If you do not know who the amazingly talented Elsie is...
She is an independent artist who has been supporting herself for the past 7 years and owns her own boutique; Red Velvet Art that she opened in 2009. (RVA is an online shop as well as a brick & mortar shop located in Springfield, Missouri) She also has a very inspirational blog called A Beautiful Mess

Elsie is a wonderful inspiration to anyone who is starting (or has) an independent business. So thanks Elsie, for being such a great inspiration! ♥ 

And well, because I am a very visual person and I am sure the majority of you reading probably are too, here are some lovely photos for your visual needs!






All photo's sourced from Elsie's flickr

No comments: