Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Shirts!

So to avoid the heat for the better part of the day, Josh and I went to the mall to do some shopping...I really dislike shopping, but we stayed cool and I found these two really cute shirts!!! I never thought I would see myself wearing these, but I love them and they are so cute! This also meant that I braved the lineups for both the fitting room and the till at Forever 21. (I never want to wait in line)
I also found a pair of jeans that fit me quite well...I have never shopped in American Eagle, but decided to check it out. Well, the first pair of pants I grabbed were a winner! WHAT?! The first pair??? Pretty shocking as that NEVER happens! I usually have to try on minimum of five pairs to get one pair that fits. I even got a FREE top because they were having a promotion buy a pair of regular priced denim, and get a tshirt for free. I normally don't wear tshirts, but I kind of like it.

No comments: