Friday, July 31, 2009

Good Riddance Plastic Waterbottles!

I have said "Good Riddance" to plastic water bottles and bought myself a lovely green Klean Kanteen stainless steel water bottle. I have only used it today, but that does not stop me from already loving it! It gives your beverages a more crisp, fresh taste and you do not have to worry about plastic chemicals leaching into what you are consuming. The only thing that I have a slight worry about is the nickel content in the stainless steel because I am allergic to it. However, they do state that the nickel is a low content in the stainless steel. So hopefully it does not bother me. I guess we will just have to wait and see! Now, I must go buy a decal to stick on it, make it more "me"!
~Happy Friday!
Klean Kanteen's website is: http://www.kleankanteen.com/index.html

1 comment:

Canada Guy said...

We all know disposable water bottles are wasteful and bad for the environment, yet their production is growing rapidly everywhere. Just 20 years ago the market for plastic water bottles was practically nonexistent, but today we produce billions of these completely unnecessary products. There can be only one sane response, plastic water bottles must be banned!

http://www.selfdestructivebastards.com/2009/10/water-bottle-manifesto.html