Friday, April 9, 2010

10 Things I Love...

Today has been another blustery day...Good thing we got some snow last night, it has kept the dust down.
I hope everyone had a great week, and is looking forward to a wonderful weekend.
(My weekend is going to be consisting of tackling the moutainous pile of laundry that I can never keep up to...I guess that is what happens when there are only 9 washers and dryers in a 170 suite apartment building)

So without further ado, here is todays 10 Things I Love...

Colorful buildings

This lovely piece of art

This lovely quote

Pom Pom Owls

Paintings on wood slices

Yarn

I love how the butter and blueberries on top the pancakes make it look like a cute bear face

This lovely photo of masts

Patchwork chairs

This bike

Happy Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

LINDSAY said...

The colored buildings and patchwork chairs are fantastic!