Friday, April 30, 2010

10 Things I Love...

Today is FRIDAY!!! I am so excited that the weekend is FINALLY here! I am taking a road trip home this weekend. I am excited that I get to see my Mom and Dad and some other family members too! And not to mention the great food involved-yum! Although I am kind of bummed out that Josh has to stay home (he works tomorrow...)
I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend!

And now, todays 10 Things I Love... !!!

Lemonade

Fox Pillows

These AMAZING lawn chairs

Rainbow-y Baked Goods

Owl Rings

Colorful Vellum Mobile

The tones in this photograph

Browsing Antique Malls
                                      
                                                                                      source

Garage Sale-ing

Art Journaling
(my own photo)

3 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

Yum, all I have wanted lately is lemonade :) And yay for garage sale-ing!!

Tabbeh-Cat said...

I wish I was as creative as you, and also had the time to do it! I have all these ideas and I can never get them out. Thankfully I have you to show me awesome creative-y things!

naddie said...

looking forward to more journal pages (: