Monday, April 26, 2010

"A New Season"

Here are my art journal pages for "A New Season"

I found this image (of the trees in bloom) and was immediatly inspired to do the following layout. I am pleased with how it turned out.

This new season I will...

-Shop for vintage items for our home
-Create a comfy bedroom (purchase bedframe)
-Design and sew pretty dresses
-Create my hopes and dreams binder for my biz
-Sew a pretty quilt for picnics


2 page spread shot:

Detail shot:

Detail shot:

What are your goals for this season?

4 comments:

With Love, Jamie said...

I have a million goals I am currently trying to organize!!
Very pretty journal :)

Unknown said...

hey classmate! Im uploading some new pages at the minute. loving it so far :) i really like your style xo

Unknown said...

I love your journal!

Carrie

Tracey said...

Thank you everyone!