Friday, March 5, 2010

10 Things I Love...

Happy Friday!!!
I am super excited for the week to be over! It's warm out and the sun is shining in (well it is reflecting off the skyscrapers and then into my apartment...) We are going to watch Where The Wild Things Are tonight, and I am also excited to start my big weekend project of cleaning out the storage room to make it a funtional crafty storage room!
So without further ado, here are todays 10 Things I Love!


1. Spool Dolls

source

2. Owl Cake Pops

3.  Tiny Wreaths
source

4. This quote

5. This cute cup
weheartit

6. I am not sure if this is a blanket or area rug, but I like it

7. Kitschy ceramic figurines

8. This mushroom swing ride

9. This amazing cake

10. And last but not least, these super cute houses!

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Wychbury said...

Squeeeel - Tiny wreaths!! Just discovered your blog via your flickr page Tracey and it's wonderful!! So many gorgeous things :) paula x

Tracey said...

Thank you Paula!