Sunday, August 8, 2010

10 Things I Love...

I haven't been keeping up with my blog lately and I am sorry...When you fall out of routine, it is hard to get back into it.
Here are 10 things I love right now:

Paper Banners
(I think I am going to make one to hang over our bed)

Pink Flaming Lawn Ornaments
(I really want one for decoration in our apartment!)


Peace Sign Pancakes
(I kind of want my Mom to make these for me for breakfast next time I am over at their place...I can't make a pancake to save my life...)


This Quote
(And the lettering!)

My new Fujifilm Instax Mini Camera
(Thanks Josh!!! -it was an early anniversary gift-)

Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
(My new favourite!)



Felt Leaf Garland
(I can't wait until Autumn to make some for my seasonal banner)

Cute little handmade baby booties
(I have a couple friends who are expecting, so I can't resist looking at crafts to make for babies)

Braided Fabric Necklaces
(Fun and without the metal allergies!)


Fused Plastic Bag Crafts
(Can't wait to try this technique)

Stay tuned for a very special blog post tomorrow!!!


No comments: