Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Polaroid Camera

Well I am on day 2 of my "365 Days of Photos" project! I am going to try really hard to put up the best photograph that it could be each day. Try to improve on my skills in camera and in Photoshop.

{Personal Photograph}

This lovely, hardly used Polaroid camera came to me from my wonderful Gido who knew that I MUST have this camera because I love photography so much. And it goes wonderfully with my old camera collection too! 

It was still in its original packaging and with a unused cartridge of film that expired in the early 1970s. Unfortunately, the chemicals in each photograph leaked out to the outside of the cartridge making it unusable. But the camera should still work. (I just have to get my hands on some more current film! *hint*)

No comments: